Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 63:

Sorry missed ya! I've been kind of burned out on my fitness pal and eating right for about a week now. I've also paid for it! I gained 4 pounds back! eek! But yesterday I walked the high school track with my hubby - did about a mile, but a really fast pace. As of this morning I lost the 4 I gained plus another 2 pounds! I'm still about 3 pounds behind my goal, but I'm sure glad to have lost those 6!  Today, I've stayed on target for my diet and calorie counts (so far). And I've done my 30 min EA Active 2 workout already. I plan to take my dog on a walk today, and maybe another track walk with hubby tonight. So wish me luck. I've got plans to go out of town to see old friends on the July 4th holiday, and I'd love to look like I've been working my butt off... literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment