Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 53:

Sorry I missed you guys yesterday, wasn't in a very bloggy mood. Yesterday was ok. Didn't really have a good diet day. I was ravenous all day, so I ate all day. Now keep in mind that we have only healthy type foods in the house, so I didn't do too bad. Just didn't do too good either. I did my 30 minute AE Active 2 workout - burned 320 calories, did a 30 minute walk with Duke, burned another 150 calories at least. Tried out my new jogging shoes also. I got about 2 houses down the block then I was done jogging. But you know, baby steps. I'ved got to start "training" for a 5k we're going to do in August. We're so excited! I know that we can do it, just gotta get my hiney in gear!
Thoughts and prayers with the Japanese and our fellow citizens in Hawaii and the West coast as they are dealing with this great natural disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment